Friday, February 06, 2009


hectic week.
think everyday week will be like this.
hw,test,hw,test and then,
hw & tests again!
shit it puhlease.
almost lost my voice ytd.
kinda cool?lols.
cos didn't lost my voice before.
everyday th same old routine.
so missed eFIVE.
sigh.
hope tmr could sing a little at choir.
God Bless.
short post for today.


i really dunno what to think.
but its all my fault i guess.
i really don't deserve what you guys all did for me.
cos i never like really appreciate it.
jus a useless dumbass if you wanna know.
or jackass.anything tht ends with ass.
or bitch.whatever.
sometimes feel hurt,sometimes don't.
a cycle of emotions.
everything just turn against me.
took me for a fool i guess.
cos i'm really a fool.
a great big fool,cos i just figure it out.
what a idiot i'm.
craps and mre craps.
not even a h2ht with anyone sincerely before.
it jus shows tht i don't really have anyone i know.
to lean on when problems,troubles rises.
stupid yea?
loss for words alright.
everyone happy now?

No comments: