Saturday, February 12, 2011

Like A Dream.

It's been long since I've met up with my girls,sort of like lost touch with them all.Everyone is either working or already started schooling.Really hope we can get together again real soon...

Anyhoo,a splendid night spent with my fave girl at Vivo cum Resort World Sentosa cum Universal Studios Singapore on Thursday.Had our dinner at The Chicken Rice Shop,we made a mistake of ordering too much having too many side dishes to finish.Heh,in the end 2 or 3 dishes were wasted,oopsie.But honestly speaking the chicken is still the best,yummy!^^

Get on to Sentosa boardwalk,night scenery was awesome.
Walking along,serenity filled me with contentment,really nice ambiance(:
oh ya,those who have gf/bf should go there at night!I swear you'll have a great and quiet time together sitting down listening to the waves all that,hee.





We caught the crane dance there,though I guess if we're nearer to the performance it will be much better and clearer.At first I thought it's people doing the crane dance,find it weird when YX said I'll get to see from faraway.I mean if its people doing,probably can't see anything cos they'll just be small figures to us.Asked her again cos I'm really confused and finally i knew the truth-it's crane robots silly!LOL,guess I've never thought of that,mystery resolved!heh.It's a couple cranes too,wings are made of water,colourful lights shone at them to make the performance seem even more magical.You should go catch it sometime too,around 9pm.








However we could only watched awhile cos there's gonna be fireworks later,and really, they are absolutely spectacular together with the company of music.You have to be there to feel the whole 'live' show.Did made a video of the whole thing but silly me forgot to press the record button and there goes my video:'( hope there's still a next time,sigh.

Luckily there's pictures of USS and with 2 mascots for keepsake so yea,still real happy!^^ A really beautiful night spent with YX,really thankful,hehe.

On Friday,a trip to watch [It's A Great Great World] with mommy at J8.Rating of 7/10.Gave me an insight to the olden days when I'm not even born yet,seem pretty fun and fine.Stories were kinda short though,wish there were more but you know,sometimes we shouldn't be too greedy,hee.Borrowed many books to read too,one thing about fiction is you could just escape to somewhere awhile,away from all the worries.As they say,happiness is always short-lived.

Recently my next door neighbour passed away...Aunty must be really sad and this just happened so suddenly.Really was shocked too,still can't believe it.Uncle was a really kind person,he shouldn't just go like that.Life is really fragile,you never know when death will just strike and by then it's too late.Do cherish your loved ones and definitely spend more time with them before it becomes your regret.I hope Aunty will get well soon,wish she'll be stronger now.Rest in peace Uncle,i know you'll be in a better place now...God bless.

No comments: