Sunday, April 08, 2012

The Little Things- Some loots and good news!

Hello! This week had been a good week!Went to J8 to collect the contact lens I won last year,heh.Can't wait to wear them out!Did some shopping again cos Cotton On is having sale, I think now still have so you could go take a look too!Mad cheap, like $5 for a sorta-crop top^^

Borrowed more books to read too of course but can't get The Hunger Games series, either they don't have it or had been borrowed by people.Sigh.





Went online shopping also for nail polishes and from twitter saw that there's The Hunger Games nail polishes!I was like so so happy cos it's damn pretty especially the glittery ones.Just have to get it!(:

The first 3 are the ones and the other 2 was ordered earlier.

Painted Electrify on,looks like flames to me.So lovin' it(:
With flash.


Met up with JX for awhile, Good Friday spent with parents at Punggol Park cycling. Too crowded though, nevertheless I did try cycling again and almost got it given more time.It was nice finally spending some quality time with Mom and Dad:')

Been re-watching Absolute Boyfriend(Japan) which was super touching in the end, never fail to make me cry and now the Taiwan remaking this show too.Lol. After that moved on to Mischievous Kiss(Korea), still ever so sweet and funny.Hehes!


Fondant Garden, starring Park Jung Min is pretty funny too!Must watch!Love the songs also, hope ending would be good!

So here's the good news I've heard all week, technically is see la.My fave idol Kim Hyun Joong is coming to SG, 4 May for a mini concert!!!Freaking out when I saw this from Facebook.OMG, seriously can't wait and I really really am hoping I could go and to have some company.If not God knows when he will come back again for promos or concert.Must get hold of this golden opportunity!:D

Hope everyone have a good week ahead!(:

No comments: