Thursday, September 08, 2011

I'm on my way to recovery!It's so difficult for the past few days falling sick,cant sleep well,coughing fits & stuffy nose.Been lazing around at home doing nothing.Okay,not exactly nothing but playing games(tetris battle/jojo fashion show 2/bubble town)--really nice to play btw, and reading the books borrowed from library.Heh,think I'm more of a homebody.

so went for the interviews on Monday, didn't get any job cos of the schedule I had & sick so had second thoughts.Eventually I'll have to wait awhile more for their news...wonder it is good or bad?:/

Now,it's already gonna be the end of the week.Sigh, feel like just wasting time away doing nothing productive.

H&M opened seem like quite a raved about it,probably visit it soon,like got a lot of cheap stuffs to buy,heh.Can't wait for the Abercrombie & Fitch to open too this coming end of year:>

Okay, ending here~

No comments: